School's Out Programs
How to find your Childcare Statement
Follow these easy steps to print your Childcare Statement for your 2016 tax return:
- On any Recreation web page, click on the "Register/Pay for a Program" button or go to www.pbgrec.com/login.
- Log in to your household
- Click on My Account
- Click on Childcare Statement
- Select tax year, enter email address and submit
School's Out Days
Sign your child up for a fun day with friends! Most School's Out Days are at the Burns Road Recreation Center, with lots of fun activities, games, sports, arts & crafts and more. If an off-site activity is planned, we will let registered participants know in advance. Please arrive by 9am. Children need to pack a lunch, drinks and snacks in an insulated lunch box.
School’s Out for Sports/Sports R Us
School is out and recess is in session! Your child will have a ball in these fun and instructional camps. A variety of sports will be covered and played; kids will be coached by former and current athletes to improve skills.
- Age: K-8th grade (must have met age requirements for Palm Beach County Public Schools)
- Location: Burns Road Recreation Center, 4404 Burns Road
- Sign In/Sign Out Form
PBG Predators Soccer Camp
The camp is specifically designed for boys and girls, ages 5 to 14 years old, who are soccer players and will include several aspects of technical development including, passing, dribbling and shooting. Tactical games will be played every day which include small-sided world-cup tournaments and full-sided games to improve players' game decisions and conditioning.
All camp instruction is from the PBG Predators professional coaching staff. The camp curriculum will provide every player with positive coaching and a positive experience. The afternoon session is brand new and will include indoor Futsal Soccer!
- Ages: 5-14
- Instructor: PBG Predators
- Location: Drop-off will be at Lilac Park, 4175 Lilac Street, PBG 33410, and pick-up will be at the Burns Road Recreation Center, 4404 Burns Road, PBG 33410. Campers will train outdoors until noon at Lilac Park then walk to the recreation center for lunch and Futsal training.
- All players must bring cleats for outdoor soccer and sneakers for indoor soccer in the afternoon.
- Please wear shinguards.
- Lunch will be in the Recreation Center. Please pack a lunch and water for your child.
- Organized activities begin at 9am and end at 4pm.
- Sign In/Sign Out Form
Many classes/programs are canceled due to low enrollment. If you are interested in taking a class that has been canceled, please email the Recreation Division or call 561-630-1100 and put your name on a list to let us know that you are interested in that class. Once we have enough people to hold the class, we will try to restart that class.