How to Become A Vendor
Important Message for Jewelry/New Craft Vendors:
If you are a jewelry vendor or a new craft vendor who wants to be part of The Gardens GreenMarket tradition, your handmade work must be juried. The jurying process has already taken place for the first half of the Market. The next jury date will be in January 2020. Those who wish to be juried must contact Ashley Shipman at email@example.com in order to schedule an appointment time. Craft/Jewelry vendors must submit an application prior to jurying. If you are not sure whether your product(s) are considered a craft, please contact Ashley at 561-630-1146.
All Other Vendors:
The 2019-20 season of The Gardens GreenMarket is currently full. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, please complete and submit an application.
Our Vendor Application is available online. (Please scroll down for instructions on how to submit your application.)
HOW TO COMPLETE/SUBMIT APPLICATION:
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Palm Beach Gardens GreenMarket tradition, please submit your online application. Past participation does not guarantee a space in the GreenMarket.
1. Click on the link above. If you haven't already created an account, you will need to do that first.
2. When logged into account, the account holder's last name and account number will appear next to "Welcome" (ex: Welcome, Smith #12345)
3. Click on "Search" tab at the top of the page. It is located between Home and Golf Course tabs.
4. A drop-down menu will appear; click on "Search" tab located under Activities
5. Activity Search Criteria will appear. In the Keyword Search, type in "GreenMarket" (this is just one word)
6. Click on the "+" sign
7. It will ask you if want to add this item to your cart; click "yes"
8. Fill in information, then select "submit"
9. Proceed to checkout, select "continue"
10. A confirmation receipt will be e-mailed to confirm application was submitted.