- PBG Tennis & Pickleball Center Rentals
PBG Tennis & Pickleball Center Rentals
If you need assistance at any time, please contact the Palm Beach Gardens Tennis & Pickleball team at 561-630-1180 or email@example.com.
Click here for information on Tennis & Pickleball programming, passports, and the Center Court Cafe.
PBG Tennis & Pickleball Center Rental Fees
|Fee (Hourly unless otherwise mentioned)||Palm Beach Gardens Resident||Non-Resident|
|Field View Room||$30||$39|
|Tennis Court (daily fee)
Each reservation is limited to 1 hr for singles and 1.5 hrs for doubles
|Pickleball Court (daily fee)
Each reservation is limited to 1 hr for singles and 1.5 hrs for doubles
|Staffing, Non-Holiday, if deemed necessary by City staff||$40||$40|
|Staffing, Holiday, if deemed necessary by City staff||$100||$100|
Tennis & Pickleball Center Facility Specs
|Field View Room: Book or Request||~520 sq. ft, 26' x 20'||40|
|Large Room: Book or Request||~2,160 sq. ft., 90' x 24'||120|
Palm Beach Gardens Tennis & Pickleball Center
Tennis & Pickleball Center Rental FAQs
- May I bring food in for my rental?
No. All catering must be coordinated through the Tennis & Pickleball Center. Please contact our team for a list of currently-registered vendors.
- Are tables and chairs included in my rental?
Yes. During the booking process, you will work with City staff on the setup of the room. City staff will take care of setting up and breaking down tables and chairs for your event.
- I prefer to use a vendor that is not on the currently-registered list.
No problem! The vendor will need to complete the Vendor Application Form. From there, our staff will work to get that vendor registered.
- I paid $1. Am I all set?
If you paid $1, you simply submitted a permit request. A team member will review your request and, if accepted, charge your credit card for the balance of the permit.
- I submitted a permit request and paid $1. How long will it take to get a response?
We aim to review permit requests within 48 hours. Response time may be longer during holiday weeks. Contact our team using the contact information above if you've been waiting an extended period of time.
- I would like to cancel a reservation.
You can do this through the same system in which you booked the facility. Log in (click here), go to your account in the top right, click cancellations, then click “cancel this” on the reservation you wish to cancel. Please refer to our Facility Use Policies & Procedures for our cancellation policy.
- Are there any City policies that I should be aware of prior to booking a facility?
Every permit holder is expected to understand the City's Facility Use Policies & Procedures and the Rules & Regulations specific to the Tennis & Pickleball Center, as listed on this webpage. Permit holders sign off to understanding this document when booking or requesting a facility.
- I need to hire an off-duty police officer for my event. How do I do that?
Please visit PBG Police Department's Off Duty Hiring Page. The online, fillable form can be found on that page. If you have any questions with this process, contact the extra duty coordinator at 561-799-4522.
- I would like to host a tournament at the Palm Beach Gardens Tennis & Pickleball Center.
If you are interested in hosting a tournament, please complete our Event/Public Assembly Application. Our team will review your application and follow up with you shortly thereafter.
- Help, I'm overwhelmed! Who can I talk to about rentals at the Palm Beach Gardens Tennis & Pickleball Center?
We are here to help! Please call 561-630-1180 to reach our team. If you prefer email, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis & Pickleball Center Rules
The Recreation Department's Facility Use Policies & Procedures apply except for any changes noted below.
- Permit application for use of the Tennis & Pickleball rental spaces can be completed at online. Staff will contact you once the application is received.
- All aspects of the event must be outlined in detail on the application. The City of Palm Beach Gardens reserves the right to charge the credit card on file and shut an event down if it is found that the permit holder misrepresented information on any of the application documents. Examples of misrepresentation include but are not limited to:
- Exceeding the number of guests stated when applying for permit.
- Using the rental for activity other than what was applied for.
- The City reserves the right to deny any application if it impedes the regular use of the facility, is inconsistent with the purpose of a Tennis/Pickleball Clubhouse, is for an activity that the Department coordinates, or for other causes as determined by the City.
- Generally, the center staff provides support assistance, but the responsibility of management and production of the event is the clients.
- Once a permit application has been approved, a portion of the gross permit costs (all costs for use of the facility) are due to hold the reservation based upon time:
- A deposit of 25% of the anticipated permit costs are due if the event is more than 120 days out.
- A deposit of 50% of the anticipated permit costs are due if the event is between 119 and 60 days out.
- A deposit of 75% of the anticipated permit costs are due if the event is less 60 days out.
- 100% of the anticipated permit costs are due if the event is less than 30 days out unless an adjusted agreed upon plan is approved by the Director under unusual circumstance.
- Reservations are first come, first served based upon payment of the 1st rental installment. Events will be removed from the schedule if the client does not meet the deposit and payment schedule.
- The gross cost must be paid three days prior to the event regardless of any issues or circumstances.
- Room Rental: Two hour minimum, client receives one-hour prior the event to set up and has a half hour at the conclusion of the event to vacate the Center. Any additional time consumed by the client will be billed to the credit card on file in half hour increments.
- A credit card must be kept on file for all permit holders - the credit card on file will be charged for facility use exceeding the permit, or damage caused to a facility during the permit.
- Any damage caused by the permit holders’ event will be billed at cost to the city and staffing expenses to the credit card on file.
- The Center can assist with event keepsakes, giveaways, and door prizes. This will be done at cost plus 20%.
- All fees are subject to the current State and Local sales tax rate.
Additional staffing, as determined by City staff, will be discussed with the client in advance. Staffing is charged for:
- Set up/tear down as agreed upon with the client.
- Bartenders and attendant staff. The Center does not provide wait staff.
- Staff for before/after-hours rentals.
- Off-duty Police and/or Fire Rescue service coverage as required by the City. Click here to learn more about hiring an off-duty officer or to fill out the off-duty officer request form.
Food service is offered through the Tennis & Pickleball Center through City-registered Caterers. Beer and wine will be provided through the Center. The client will be responsible for the cost of bartenders.
Other Rules & Regulations
- No admission may be charged by the permit holder.
- All room capacities must be adhered to. Any group surpassing the published room capacities will be asked to leave the premise and will forfeit all rental fees. Capacities vary depending on room arrangement and must provide for clear egress and exit discharges.
- Minor children must be supervised by an adult throughout the time that they are in the facility.
- Applicant must leave the facility and its contents in the same condition in which they were found. Place all trash in the receptacles provided. Each group is responsible for the general clean-up of the room (s) rented. General clean-up refers to removing all loose trash including food, beverages, decorations from tables, prep area and all rented areas, and placing in receptacles in the room. Prior to exiting the property, the permit holder must do a final walk-through checklist with facility manager.
- Courtesy and safety are mandatory. Equipment abuses, profanity, and fighting are unacceptable behavior. The Center reserves the right to remove any person behaving in an objectionable manner, causing disruption to guests and/or staff, or is a vendor with inappropriate or questionable displays, all of which are at the expense of the Permit holder.
- The Center will be responsible for the replacement or repairs of the building or its contents therein which becomes broken, defaced, or damaged by members of rental group or their children. No persons shall mark, deface, disfigure, tamper with, displace or remove any part of the Palm Beach Gardens Tennis and Pickleball Center. All damages and repairs will be completed by the City and charged to the card on file.
- Decorations must be freestanding or on a tabletop. Nothing may be hung from the walls or ceilings. The use of glitter, confetti, nails, tacks, push pins, hooks, glue, staples, or other surface adhesives or objects that may damage the walls or other city property is prohibited. The use of incense, smoke and/or fog machines, throwing of rice, confetti, bird seed or other materials is strictly prohibited.
- All safety precautions necessary for fire protection and safety must be observed. Exits and entry ways must always be kept clear of obstructions.
- Permit holders or their caterers can request use of the prep area. This includes a commercial grade refrigerator and freezer, an ice machine and food warmer. Cooking, eating and serving utensils along with paper goods are not provided. Cooking is not permitted inside of the prep area. The food prep area must be cleaned prior to exit of facility. Any damage caused by the permit holders’ event will be billed at cost to the credit card on file. Deductions will occur if the prep area is not left clean, and if there is damage to the equipment. No outside food or beverages can be brought into the facility.
- The Center will provide tables and chairs according to the permit holders room choice layout. Facility owned tables and chairs are not permitted outside of the Center. Rentals do not include linens or center pieces unless coordinated in advance and paid for by the client.
- The conducting of raffles, lotteries, or other gambling activities for anything other than items of nominal value is prohibited.
- The lobby and hallways are considered common areas and not rental space.
- The City of Palm Beach Gardens will supply a list of preferred vendors for event rentals. The use of any other vendor requires approval by the City. Requests must be made at least 60 days in advance of the event, and the vendor must meet the conditions of being an approved vendor.
- The City of Palm Beach Gardens provides a portable bar, as well as tables and chairs. The City does not provide tableware, silverware, place settings, centerpieces, decorations, or equipment other than what is listed in this document for rentals.
- The permit holder shall report any personal injury requiring medical attention to the Tennis and Pickleball Center Staff immediately. A written incident report describing the circumstances must be completed by Tennis and Pickleball Center staff before the event is over.