Permitters interested in employing vendors to provide various activities or services that may include catering, entertainment (clowns, bands, DJ’s), bounce houses, etc., may select from the Recreation Department’s list of registered vendors. This list consists of registered vendors that have submitted a vendor application, provided the City a copy of their insurance and have paid a registration fee.
If you prefer to have a vendor who is not currently listed, the vendor must complete the process below. Please note that it may take several days to process new vendors based upon their ability to submit proper documentation and communicate with City staff.
Please note that the Vendor List is for informational purposes only and neither constitutes nor implies any preference and/or endorsement of any listed vendor by the City of Palm Beach Gardens.
The following amusement apparatuses, equipment, and attractions are currently permitted within Palm Beach Gardens facilities in conjunction with a permit:
- Bounce Houses/Inflatable’s up to 30 feet in height
- Climbing Wall
- Reverse-Bungee Trampolines
- Food Trucks
- Portable video gaming platforms
- Entertainers (clowns, magicians, DJ’s, etc.)
- Carnival Games (non-mechanized)
- No other types of apparatus or equipment are permitted except when express permission has been given by the City of Palm Beach Gardens Recreation Department Administrator or designee.
A permit applicant who wishes to have a vendor on site during the permit must notify the City during the booking process to avoid extra fees. A fee of $15 will apply for each vendor being requested. A maximum of two vendors may be requested for standard, daily permits.
If a permit holder requests a vendor after booking a facility, the request must be emailed to email@example.com more than 48 hours in advance. If the request can be fulfilled, a fee of $25 per vendor will apply. The card used to pay for the original permit will be charged.
NO MECHANICAL RIDES OF ANY KIND PERMITTED (trains, ferris wheels, bucking bulls, etc.)
Added to Online Vendor List?
One specific permit, details which must be listed on application
Oct. 1 through Sept. 30 as hired for permitted hours only
- Vendors may only operate within City parks with written permission from City staff or in conjunction with a permitted activity, such as a pavilion permit or other outdoor facility rental. Vendor operation is limited to the hours permitted at such facility.
- This registration is for the purpose of obtaining either a Daily Vendor Permit or an Annual Vendor Permit.
- The registration will allow your business and contact information to be added to the Recreation Department’s publicly available list of approved vendors.
- At the time of registration, prospective vendors must submit a certificate of insurance, as described in the City’s Facility Use Policies and Procedures.
- Vendors are responsible for ensuring they have met all federal, state and local requirements for operation of their business in the state of Florida and Palm Beach County.
- Vendors operating on City property are subject to review of pertinent licensing, certifications, and inspection reports.
- Additional fees and requirements may be applicable for activities permitted through Aquatics or a Special Event process.
- Staking equipment into the ground is not permissible.
- Electric is not guaranteed. Vendors and permitters are responsible for supplying their own electricity.
Specific Food Truck Rules
- Prior to completing the Vendor Registration Form and paying the fee, food trucks must be inspected by the City of Palm Beach Gardens Fire Department’s Community Risk Reduction Division. The inspection is free. Community Risk Reduction Division | Palm Beach Gardens, FL - Official Website (pbgfl.com) The CRRD inspector can be contacted by phone to set up an appointment at: 561-799-4324.