- Campers should bring snacks, sunscreen, and water bottle daily.
- Please send campers with closed-toed shoes.
- All equipment will be provided by the instructors.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- March 6: All full-day, half-day, and specialty camps become available for registration for Palm Beach Gardens residents only, both online and in person at any Recreation facility.
- April 15: Non-resident registration opens for all camps, space permitting.
Looking for a summer camp for your active little one? Let Amazing Athletes take the lead in providing your child with a summer of fun, filled with sports and activities! Each week your child will explore a variety of sports, learning basic skills for each. Sports include soccer, volleyball, hockey, lacrosse, basketball, tennis, track & field, football, and golf. No prior experience in any of the sports listed is required. We provide children with an experience that will encourage and build leadership, teamwork, and confidence.
- AGE: 3-6
- TIME: 9:00am-12:00pm
- LOCATION: Gardens North County District Park, 5101 117th Court North
- INSTRUCTOR: Amazing Athletes of Northern Palm Beach
|1||May 30-June 2*||$160/$200*||212505-01|
* Weeks 1 fees are adjusted due to no camp on Monday, May 29.
SPORTS R US
This full-day camp is built for the sports enthusiast! Throughout each week, a variety of sports (soccer, basketball, football, etc.) and playground games (kickball, capture the flag, relay races, etc.) are played. Field trips are taken once a week and campers will swim at the Aquatic Complex twice a week.
- Camp Reminders:
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks, and drinks daily.
- Instruction begins at 9:00am and ends by 4:00pm. Activities from 7:30-9:00am and 4:00-6:00pm will be open gym play.
- A camp shirt and closed-toe shoes are to be worn on field trip days. (Camp shirt will be handed out first day of camp).
- Campers must bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen on pool days. (Schedule will be handed out first day of camp).
- AGE: Entering 2nd to 6th grade Fall ‘23
- TIME: 7:30am-6:00pm
- LOCATION: Burns Road Community Center, 4404 Burns Road
- INSTRUCTOR: PBG Recreation Staff
|1||May 30-June 2*||$160/$200*||222501-01|
|10||July 31-Aug 4||$200/$250||222501-10|
* Weeks 1 & 6 fees are adjusted due to no camp on Monday, May 29 and Tuesday, July 4.
Hook, Line & Sinker! Campers get to experience the thrill and excitement of catching and releasing a fish while learning the basics of knot tying, baiting hooks, baits, species identification, and environmental stewardship. Each camper will receive their own FREE rod and reel to take home as well as a Building Up Sports Academy t-shirt.
- AGES: 6-13
- TIME: 9:00am-12:00pm
- LOCATION: Lake Catherine Passive Park, 9481 MacArthur Boulevard
A non-refundable fee of $1 per child will be charged for waitlist enrollments. This fee must be paid with a credit card. Should a spot open on the waitlist and the parent/guardian confirms that they still want the child to attend that camp, the credit card used to pay the $1 waitlist fee will be charged for the balance of the week of camp.
A fee of $15 for each portion of 15 minutes will be issued for each participant picked up after the scheduled ending time. There is no “grace” period. This fee must be paid when late pick-up occurs.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), persons in need of special accommodations to participate in recreation programs shall contact us at the Burns Road Community Center, 561-630-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 21, 2023.
We partner with The Arc of Palm Beach County who will assist in assessing your child’s needs. You can reach The Arc at 561-842-3213 should you wish to inquire about their camps.
Most Recreation Department programs offer a resident and a non-resident fee. To be eligible for the discounted resident fees, a participant must reside within incorporated Palm Beach Gardens municipal limits and provide acceptable proof of residency. To check residency status, please enter your address at pbgrec.com/residency. If your address does not appear, then you will be charged the non-resident fees.
All refunds must be requested in writing at any of our Recreation service desks or through the Refund Request Electronic Form. Online cancellations will allow parents/guardians to receive their refund within 1 to 3 days if the camp was originally paid for with a credit card. If you paid with cash (checks not accepted), you should expect a refund check in the mail within 2-3 weeks.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- More than 48 hours in advance: Receive 90% of the original fees paid.*
- Less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours in advance: Receive 75% of the original fees paid.*
- Less than 24 hours in advance: No refund.*
*If your child cannot attend camp due to a serious injury or illness, a doctor’s note must be immediately emailed to email@example.com for review. Refunds will not be issued for single-day illnesses.
Camp Gardens will use ProCare software for daily sign in/out and verify pick-up persons for your child. Not only will this tablet-based system save trees, but it will also allow our camp staff to communicate more effectively. Registered parents/guardians will receive either emails or push notifications regarding field trip updates, pictures of campers having an awesome time, boo boo reports, authorized pick up notifications, and much more.
New camp parents/guardians must create a ProCare account by visiting the web address before your child’s first day of camp:
Did you know that you can register now to save your spot in camp and pay later? Our Play-A-Way program allows you to register for two weeks or more of camp per child and only pay a deposit equal to one week of camp (per child). From there, you can make installment payments towards the balance until May 12, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Accounts not paid in full by May 12 are subject to registration cancellation.