Solid Waste Services
Solid waste services manage the City’s exclusive franchise services agreement with Waste Management, Inc. We provide customer service, and contractual oversight for roughly 28,000 residential and commercial customers in our service area.
Waste Management, Inc. (WMI) is the exclusive provider of solid waste, yard waste, and recycling collection services in the City of Palm Beach Gardens. For more information regarding your pickup days for garbage collection, recycling, vegetative waste, and bulk pickups, please call Waste Management at 1-772-546-7700.
- Solid Waste Collection occurs once per week, minimum.
Holiday Collection Days
Waste Management will not collect on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, all other Holidays will be serviced per normal operation. When the holiday falls on your service day, you will be collected on your NEXT scheduled service day.
- Set out time Not earlier than 12:00 noon on the day preceding collection.
- Collection times are 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Household and yard waste must be curbside by 7:00am on your collection days.
- Household trash must be put into a trash can or a tied plastic bag. Trash can size may be up to 45-gallons.
- Each 45-gallon trash can or tied plastic bag should not exceed 50 pounds.
- Place yard waste, such as grass clippings, leaves, and small twigs in sturdy tied plastic bags or a 45-gallon can.
- Ensure branches, limbs, and palm fronds are tied and bundled.
- Large yard waste piles up to 8 cubic yards are collected once a week along with household and yard waste.
- Bulk waste, including refrigerators, washer/dryers, toilets, sinks, etc. will be picked up once a week. PLEASE REMOVE LARGE APPLIANCE DOORS. IT’S THE LAW.
- You are responsible for securing your own 45-gallon trash cans. Recycle bins can be obtained by calling Solid Waste Authority at 866-NEW-BINS (866-639-2467).
- DO NOT include paint cans, pesticides, pool chemicals, engine oil, tires, auto parts, or construction/demolition debris. For these items, contact Solid Waste Authority at 561-640-4000 or visit 7501 N. Jog Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33412.