- Annual Financial Reports
- Popular Annual Financial Reports
- Quarterly Reports
- Pension Plan Disclosures
State law requires that all general-purpose local governments publish within 12 months of the close of each fiscal year a complete set of financial statements presented in conformity with accounting principals generally accepted in the United States of America ("GAAP") and audited in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by a firm of licensed certified public accountants.
The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) established the Popular Annual Financial Report Awards Program in 1991 to recognize government entities that provide the general public and other interested parties with an easy to understand and concise overview of the information presented in their Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Quarter Ended June 30, 2022 - New!
- Quarter Ended March 31, 2022
- Quarter Ended December 31, 2021
- Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
- Quarter Ended March 31, 2021
- Quarter Ended December 31, 2020
- Quarter Ended June 30, 2020
Note: The Finance Department does not prepare a quarterly report for September 30. Please refer to the respective Annual Financial Report.
- Firefighters’ Pension Fund Actuarial Disclosure
- Firefighters' Pension Fund Actuarial Valuation
- Firefighters' Pension Fund Investment Activity
- Police Officers' Pension Fund Actuarial Valuation
- Department of Management Services'
- Firefighters' Pension Fund Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet
- General Employees' Pension Fund Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet
- Police Officers' Pension Fund Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet