- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
- Popular Annual Financial Reports (PAFR)
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Pension Plan Disclosures
State law requires that all general-purpose local governments publish within 12 months of the close of each fiscal year a complete set of financial statements presented in conformity with accounting principals generally accepted in the United States of America ("GAAP") and audited in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by a firm of licensed certified public accountants.
The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) established the Popular Annual Financial Report Awards Program (PAFR) in 1991 to recognize government entities that provide the general public and other interested parties with an easy to understand and concise overview of the information presented in their Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
Each quarter, the Finance Department complies a financial report. The intent of this report is to inform the City Council and the public of the City’s financial position by comparing actual results with the adopted budget and analyzing results to help make corrective action as appropriate.
- Firefighters’ Pension Fund Actuarial Disclosure
- Firefighters' Pension Fund Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet
- Firefighters' Pension Fund Actuarial Valuation
- Police Officers' Pension Fund Actuarial Valuation
- Police Officers' Pension Fund Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet