All available Employment Opportunities are listed online. Applications for positions with the City of Palm Beach Gardens must be completed online. Click on the position for which you wish to apply, select "apply" and follow the prompts
If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. To create a user account you must have a valid e-mail address. After your account has been established, you can build an application, which can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. If you have ever created a profile on governmentjobs.com, you will be able to use the same username and password.
NOTE: If you do not have access to a computer, you may go to any public library.
Once you have created an account, you will be able to log in, apply for positions, check your status as a candidate, and submit job interest cards for future vacancies. Once you have completed an application, it will be stored in the system and can be used to apply for future job openings with the City.
If you forget your username or password or require technical assistance, you may contact NEOGOV at (877) 204-4442 between 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, to retrieve this information.
The City of Palm Beach Gardens wishes you much success in your career endeavors. If you have any questions or concerns contact Human Resources at 561-799-4223.
- How do I sign up to be notified when a job of interest is posted?
- What do I do if I keep receiving an error when trying to log in with my username and password to NEOGOV/Government Jobs?
- What if I do not see the job I was searching for posted?
- Will I receive confirmation that my application has been received?
- How can I find out the status of my application?
- When do you typically post positions for summer camp?
- What are the next steps, once a recruitment closes?
- Where can I find the City’s benefit information for full-time positions?
- Are you claiming Veterans' Preference?
- Veteran's Preference FAQ's