The following FDOT traffic alerts have been announced in the City of Palm Beach Gardens:
• SR 9/ I-95 over Donald Ross Road Bridge Painting Project : All lanes are open. Improvements consist of cleaning and painting the steel and concrete portions of the northbound and southbound I-95 bridges over Donald Ross Road.
Maintenance, Utility, Permit & Additional Agency Projects
• Bridge work over the Earman River for Virgin Trains (formerly Brightline) will occur during daylight hours between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. through 2021. Work includes pile-driving operations to install a temporary platform for cranes and bridge construction.
• Military Trail and Hood Road may have daily shoulder closures in each direction, Monday through Thursday for directional boring operations.
• Alternate A1A and Lake Victoria Gardens Avenue may have daily shoulder closures in each direction, Monday through Thursday, for directional boring operations.
• Southbound North Military Trail between Northlake Boulevard and South Mary Circle, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, Thursday, Sept. 17 through Friday, Nov. 13, 1 of 3 lanes closed, for directional boring and conduit installations.
• Hood Road and Lighthouse Drive, day-time flagging operations, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., through Friday, November 20 for rail work. Crossings may be closed briefly (1-2 minutes) as trucks enter and exit Hood Road, Kyoto Gardens Drive, RCA Blvd, Burns Road, and Lighthouse Drive.