Parks & Facilities

View all facilities

Large Dance Room

Subfacility of Burns Road Community Center

Image Unavailable
Other Link Permit Request Application

Facility Rental

All parties and rentals utilizing indoor city facilities must fill out and submit the Permit Request Application.

Submitting a Permit Request Application does not confirm your rental. No reservation is confirmed until confirmation from a city representative has been received.